Help to protect the underwater cultural heritage -
Support the work of the German Society for the Promotion of Underwater Archaeology!
As charity all work of the DEGUWA is solely run on an honorary basis and relies on donations. The DEGUWA was acknowledged as charitable organisation by the Tax Office Erlangen.
Our activities encompass:
- efficiently carried out research projects
- annual conferences to new results of underwater archaeological research worldwide
- annual publications on themes within underwater archaeology worldwide
- educational schemes for sport divers
- concomitant diving excursions and expeditions
You wish to support our activities with a donation?
You wish to actively take part in one of our projects?
Contact us – we will be pleased to advise you.
Phone: +49 (0)9131 26609
Registered charity Nr. 21004 at the district court of Fürth/Bay. | Acknowledged as charitable organisation by the tax office of Erlangen: Tax No 186/18693 | Credit institute: Stadtsparkasse Erlangen, BIC: BYLADEM1ERH, IBAN: DE77763500000019001203