IPR XXIV, Bodrum, TurkeyIN POSEIDONS REICH XXIV
Archaeologie between water and landcoast-, sea- and rivershores
in Bodrum, Turkey
in close co-operation with Academia Mediterranea Halicarnassensis, the city of Bodrum and der Dokuz Eylül University of Izmir
under the patronage of the President of the Academia Mediterranea Halicarnassensis
Review of "In Poseidon's Realm XXIV":
1. The abstracts with all contributions
2. the report of the conference, written by Luisa Goldammer, Anne-Kathrin Piele, Thomas Reiser and Anja Rutter
3. more photos are available here.
Documents and information in advance:
Registration form for all participants (Link)
Call for Papers
Programming Offers (12 March 19)
Lecture Programm (21 March 19)
Getting to Bodrum:
- Flight to Bodrum-Milas airport, from there airport bus to Bodrum
- Flight to Izmir, from there bus to Bodrum (via Izmir Otogar = bus station)
- Flight to Kos, ferry Kos-Bodrum - Flight Berlin Schönefeld to Bodrum
(please note: "Germania" will cease operations!)
Our partner AMH (Academia Mediterranea Halicarnassensis) offers four accommodation options:
İsis Hotel: € 39.00 / €.59.00
Marina Vista: € 49.00 / € 65.00 - Registration Form For Participants here
Eskichesme Hotel: € 59.00 / € 75.00
Ramada Bodrum: € 79.00 / € 99.00
Transfer airport: One way € 30.00; with return € 50.00.
The hotels reservations will be organised by Akustik Travel to have a very special prices. They are preparing booking form just for our conference.
We want to favour the Marina Vista Hotel as the official conference hotel.